How to make a claim with MobileInsurance.co.uk
Making a claim is really easy with Mobile Insurance, and we aim to provide a replacement for a stolen or lost phone within 48 hours.
Call the Claims Hotline on 0203 794 9295 to make a claim.
In order to make a claim you must do the following:
- You must report the theft or loss of the mobile phone to your Network Service Provider within 24 hours of discovery to blacklist your handset.
- The theft or loss should be reported to the police within 48 hours of its theft or loss.
- Notify us as soon as possible on 0203 794 9295 but in any event, within 48 hours of your discovery of its theft or loss.
You will require to produce evidence of ownership in order to make a claim.
There is an excess fee payable for every claim you make:
- If your claim is for a gadget up to the value of £250 (when new) the excess fee is £25 for any claim.
- If your claim is for a gadget between the values of £251 – £500 (when new) the excess fee is £50 for any claim.
- If your claim is for a gadget over the value of £501 (when new) the excess fee is £75 for any claim.